Is a BTC - BCC flippening in the offing?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Aug 18 11:15:58 PDT 2017

On 08/18/2017 09:55 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 09:29:54AM -0500, Steven Schear wrote:
>> original) and Cash. When the fork happened those holding BTC (in their own
>> wallets) were also able to claim an equal amount of BCC (for free). This
>> created a huge supply of BCC. However, many or most people rarely keep
> Isn't this setting a very dangerous precedent of doubling bitcoin +
> derivatives? One of the things I liked most in the btc design was its
> resemblance of the gold standard -- the maximum amount of btc was known
> and fixed. Now they are violating this by creating "derivatives" out of
> nothing like the fucked up real world financial system. Hypothetically
> if in the future they fork $n$ times, they will increase the amount of
> btc + derivatives by factor of $2^n$.
>
> Currently I recommend to the btc overlords in future forks to keep the
> amount of btc + derivatives fixed, possibly by choose ``old XOR new
> btc''.

What? And ruin the potential to GAMBLE and SPECULATE?

HAHAHAHA! Bark at the MOON!

Get this... TimMay's anarchic ideations about btc is dead and buried by
the hordes of people who just want to get 'rich' on mythical money.
That's the problem with dreamers you know? They aren't basing their
dreams on reality and the reality of the human condition where money is
god, is greed.

Rr