Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Aug 17 14:06:24 PDT 2017

> On Aug 17, 2017, at 3:56 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 09:03:46 -0400
> John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>

>> But, upon calming down (and sobering up, actually), I think this
>> is setting a dangerous precedent. Being blocked at the level of the
>> domain registrar is different than being thrown out of a hosting
>> service, and this seems like a slippery slope. We block nazi bullshit
>> now,

I was, obviously, using "we" euphemistically. We the morally compromised people of the world.
I don't work for godaddy, google, cloud flare, any TLD or other domain registrar, or any internet provider (at the moment -  i've worked at a number of smaller providers over the years).

>    which nazi bullshit do 'you'(plural) 'block' exactly?
>
>    www.nsa.gov ?
>    www.fda.gov ?
>    www.tsa.gov ?
>    www.dea.gov ?
>    www.cia.gov ?
>    www.fbi.gov ?
>    www.irs.gov ?
>    adl.com.gov ?
>    www.pentagon.mil ?
>    which redirects to
>    www.defense.gov ?

I don't visit any of these sites. Nice list though ;)

>    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation_in_the_United_States
>    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
>    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change
>
>    http://www.mintpressnews.com/perpetual-war-indefinite-detention-torture-u-s-israels-shared-values/196711/
>
>    <insert here endless list of wars in which the american pieces
>    of shit murderer tens of millions so that bankers in wall
>    street - half of them joos - and joe sixpack can have the
>    "standard of living" that jesus, moses and the torah granted to
>    them>
>
>    Looks like I could go on for a very long while...
>
>    But hey, we can have nazis like your pal shill quinn and razer
>    feeling oh so morally superior...to what exactly?

I don't know what you're on about. Listing a bunch of wikipedia pages, as if i'm ignorant of how fucked the USA is,  built on the back of slavery ... again, nice list ;)