Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 12:56:19 PDT 2017

On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 09:03:46 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> But, upon calming down (and sobering up, actually), I think this
> is setting a dangerous precedent. Being blocked at the level of the
> domain registrar is different than being thrown out of a hosting
> service, and this seems like a slippery slope. We block nazi bullshit
> now,

	which nazi bullshit do 'you'(plural) 'block' exactly?

	www.nsa.gov ?
	www.fda.gov ?
	www.tsa.gov ?
	www.dea.gov ?
	www.cia.gov ?
	www.fbi.gov ?
	www.irs.gov ?
	adl.com.gov ?
	www.pentagon.mil ?
	which redirects to
	www.defense.gov ?

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation_in_the_United_States
	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

	http://www.mintpressnews.com/perpetual-war-indefinite-detention-torture-u-s-israels-shared-values/196711/

	<insert here endless list of wars in which the american pieces
	of shit murderer tens of millions so that bankers in wall
	street - half of them joos - and joe sixpack can have the
	"standard of living" that jesus, moses and the torah granted to
	them>

	Looks like I could go on for a very long while...

	But hey, we can have nazis like your pal shill quinn and razer
	feeling oh so morally superior...to what exactly?