Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 16 21:24:04 PDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 10:52:42PM -0500, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/
>
> Google Terms of Service
>
> Last modified: April 14, 2014 (view archived versions)
>
> [...]
>
> Using our Services
>
> You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
>
> Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t under any
> circumstances misspell Shawn KKK Quinn's name, nor interfere with our

Damn! That's some serious pull you've got there budd! Just watch you
don't get bong lung - the negative pressure from such pull combined
with the chemical effects from burnt carbohydrate budd particulates
can cause some serious lung-wall degenerative diseases if you're not
super careful with your diet and detox regularly - I've heard coffee
enemas can be a bit intense though.

Good luck,