Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 21:03:32 PDT 2017

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 22:45:44 -0500
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On 08/16/2017 10:08 PM, #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ wrote:
>
> > #$%&#$%&#$ %&#$%&#$% &#$%&#$% &#$% Shawn Quin, #$ %&#$%.
>
> The correct spelling of my name was (and is) in my signature and the
> from line. Intentionally misspelling my name only shows your own
> ignorance and lack of respect.

	that's the first thing ever you got right, shill quinn,

	I have a lot more respect for, say,  rats than for a piece of
	shit like you.  You get exactly as much respect as you
	deserve : zero.

> Moderator, please remove the person I am replying to from the list.

	as far as I know there's no moderator in this list. Why don't
	you go back to whatever fascist cybercesspool you came from? If
	you have trouble sending email, call the cops, they will assist
	you.