Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Wed Aug 16 20:52:42 PDT 2017

https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/

Google Terms of Service

Last modified: April 14, 2014 (view archived versions)

[...]

Using our Services

You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.

Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our
Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface
and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as
permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws
and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if
you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating
suspected misconduct.

---

Violation of Google's terms of service reported on 2017-08-17T03:52Z.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com