Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Aug 16 20:38:36 PDT 2017

On 08/16/2017 08:29 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 08:10:53PM -0700, Razer wrote:
>> On 08/16/2017 08:03 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>>> In either case, your level of belligerence is offensive.
>> Good.
>>
>> Rr
>>
>> PS. I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but it's on-topic here.
> Strawmen can be fun to joust with, or to learn to joust with, but
> your persistent and conscious belligerence in using your strawmen to
> justify evil, is demonstrating that you, Razer/Leigh/L....., are a
> dangerous man who is on the journey to actual evil toward your fellow
> humans.

I thugged  a junkie the other day who tried to clip my cellie at a local
coffee shop and didn't even turn him and his thieving GF over to the
police (just pointed out that I was going to hunt him down and kill him
later... Haven't seen him since... prolly left town) but most people who
meet me consider me a pretty nice guy. Except NAZIS, RACISTS, etc, ofc.
Over the years I've done more volunteer work in my community than most
people do in their lives. To community radio stations where I donated my
audio and RF tech skills, soup kitchens, FNB, and a bunch of orgs
in-between.

> Perhaps you ought caution yourself.

I really should do that... 'Caution myself' not to waste my time
responding to you.

Rr