Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 16 20:03:05 PDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 07:27:26PM -0700, Razer wrote:

> On 08/16/2017 05:32 PM, Umair Chachar wrote:
> > Joshua, I think you might've missed what Mike was trying to say. With
> > mega corporate overlords taking over control of the internet, they can
> > deny any unpopular speech from being put on the internet just by
> > declaring that it's "hate speech."
> >
> > Literally what I just said could be counted as "hate speech" because
> > it's such a subjective term. It's a threat to freedom of speech.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Umair Chachar
> >

> It's NOT specifically about speech. By definition anyone who would deny,
> or ESPOUSES the denial of someone's right to exist

And that's just one of the bullshit lies you keep espousing, L!

As you consistently mis-represent your "opponent"'s position, and try
to do nothing with your "opponent"'s views but "shut it down",
you are shutting down nothing other than your own strawman - but you
know this, since it keeps getting pointed out to you, and you keep
spewing this specific bullshit anyway.

Your persistence in this bullshit demonstrates that not only are you
politically active in your communication on something you consider
important, but that you continue to take only a belligerent extremist
position in your communication, leading the read to assume either:

a) you are "rationally" assuming that such belligerence is beneficial
   to your preferred social cause/outcome; or

b) you are unaware of the egregiousness of your "techniques" of
   communication and therefore the disingenuousness abundantly
   evident in your communication tactics, and fundamentally a fool.

In either case, your level of belligerence is offensive.

Any sane, rational person would absolutely support you in opposing
horrible human behaviour, be it murder, torture or even lesser crimes
such as intimidation.

But how do you expect any sane rational person support your
fundamentally Antifi-like "terrorist" tactics (to use a ridiculously
overused and misused term these days)?

Yes you have some great stories from your hey day of opposing The
Man, with which you regale us occasionally - and hey, thanks, I enjoy
reading these of course.  And you know enough words to demonstrate an
interest in "intellectual discourse". But damn, can you give up your
persecution complex already and man the firetruck up?!

By founding your entire discourse on a lie, and using this strawman
to justify horror untold, you demonstrate that you, Razer or Leigh
or whatever you want to be called today, ARE WELL ON THE WAY TO BEING
AN ABOLUTE MONSTER.

I tend to assume that overuse of THC leads to a sad and significant
reduction in self awareness, but such an issue can never justify the
horror you keep calling for - YOU either are, or are apparently
becoming, the evil you claim to oppose!

Good luck all,
Zenaan