Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Aug 16 19:52:14 PDT 2017

On 08/16/2017 07:32 PM, Mike Duvos wrote:
> Oddly, Tucker Carlson just said almost the same thing on his show.

I can pull an extremely similar exposition from cypherpunks archives I
wrote a few days ago, addressing ZeNazi I believe.

I should check to see if Carlson plagiarized me, but truth be told, what
I wrote IS "Bottom Line" in any society that doesn't volunteer to be
over-run by murderous scumbags.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2rO9boyLL0
>
> In a few months, there will be uncensorable versions of every single
> service that kicked The Daily Stormer off today.  The Internet
> responds pretty quickly to attempts to damage the free flow of
> information.

I don't think the dark web folks care for nazis much either. Nazis have
a long history of collaboration with cooperative governments, and the US
government is a known collaborative government (operation gladio for
instance)

Rr