Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 16 17:31:37 PDT 2017

 "...

  Then they came for me — and there was no one left to speak for me."

 Martin Niemöller (1892–1984), German Lutheran pastor
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_...

"so glad" hey?

This "glad"ness is the sad truth of our generation - despite (and
regardless of) all the comedy, tragedy, indifference and corruption,
the deepest issues of our day are inevitably sacrificed on the altar
of virtue signalling, thus not only blindly indulging in the most
superficial society the world has ever seen, but perpetuating its
very existence.