ROTF! The Daily Stormer needs to find another DNS!

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Aug 14 16:50:13 PDT 2017

> On Aug 14, 2017, at 4:35 PM, Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>
>> On 08/14/2017 03:23 PM, #$%& wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:59:50 -0500
>>    #$%& #$%& #$%& #$%& #$%&# $%&#$? %& #$%, &#$ %&#$ brazenly lying>    about tor's funding.
>
> No, I made an honest error as it related to a fact. It's called being human.
>
> (skipping the rest of the #$%&)
>
> Again, one more time: IF YOU DON'T LIKE GODADDY'S POLICIES, DON'T GIVE
> THEM MONEY. Real simple.

Fuck Andrew Anglin anyway. I can't begin to make myself pretend to give half a shit about what happens to his fucking vomit inducing web site.

I think it's funny that godaddy (and now google) are dropping him. Couldn't have happened to a nicer nazi. It's not as if anyone was ever under any illusion that these huge corporations are on the side of freedom (of speech, or otherwise). They are dropping him because of how toxic his "brand" has become since charlottesville and the (disgusting) article about how the worlds a better place with the "fatty" woman who was run over dead. And then pretended he was hacked by anonymous in some desperate ploy to ... who knows ? Fuck Andrew Anglin.