ROTF! The Daily Stormer needs to find another DNS!

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:23:13 PDT 2017

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:59:50 -0500

 shill quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> Look, you piece of #$%&, I'm not a shill for anyone. I am not
> accepting money from anyone else to write my posts here.

	evidence suggests otherwise. All your posts here are
	fascist bullshit defending special interests. Starting with
	the interests of the US government and their partners like
	godaddy.

	What were your last posts about? Oh yes, you were brazenly lying
	about tor's funding.

> I'm not a huge fan of GoDaddy nor am I a current customer. The reality
> is, on GoDaddy's servers, GoDaddy sets the rules

	really? I thought you already vomited your corporatist slogan?

> (terms of
> service/acceptable use policy). That's not shilling, that's just a
> simple statement of fact.

	right, a statement of fascist fact that you parrot like a
	good godaddy's mouthpiece.