[vanity post] A whole new meaning to 'Rr'

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Aug 13 17:56:43 PDT 2017

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 09:25:11PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 00:00:59 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I tried a few at random; all 404 errors.
>

> 	Haha. Sorry I didn't explain. That's a (partial) list of
> 	javascript scripts that get executed* if you visit the site.
>
> 	I thought it was funny that a 'redneck' site uses the lastest
> 	javashit malware 'technology'.
>

> 	 https://noscript.net/
>

> *in your browser, without your consent.

Given how Leighstein (new nom de plumage) just "loves" redneck
"fascists" so much he hails for them to all be summarily executed on
the streets, I assume this is a fishing expedition of some sorts.

And anyway, since it's so easy it is to determine one person's
thoughts and true intentions (and therefore fuhrther actions) based
on their wearing a swastika peace wheel coopted as NAZI regalia, and
since that's so easy, it's then self evidently logical to exterminate
them for their beliefs, because, in the immortal words of Pichai
Sundararajan, alternative beliefs about commonly held politically
correct social dogmas is

   "Not, OK!"

We bin told, whigger! We bin reaaally told dis time!