Re: From Barter to Blockchains - WTF is… Money?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Aug 6 08:53:32 PDT 2017

On 08/06/2017 01:15 AM, Jason McVetta wrote:
> People interested in economics may enjoy reading historian David
> Graeber's

Fuck Graeber and everything he ever wrote. Even if he has any valid
thesis it's not an original thought and I can find similar elsewhere.
Hes a hack.

For the record, Graeber's not a historian. He's an anthropologist, a
degree which which admittedly requires a good understanding of history,
but it's not the same educational regimen, and certainly doesn't share
the same goals, as being a historian. Anthropologists are prone to
'making shit up'. Historians have a bit of a harder time doing that.
Speculation isn't encouraged.

If you look at where he's employed,  the London School of Economics. and
his tenure at Yale (the CIA's recruiting grounds), it's easy to discern
he's a literal fraud as a progressive OR anarchist

Graeber was one of the people who hijacked Occupy and totally perverted
it's intent, and he now totally perverts the meaning and intent of the
word "Anarchist" by being a fanboy of the Syrian Kurd YPG and it's
militia, who are actively and knowingly colluding with an imperial
nation, the US, for a PIECE OF EARTH, AND BORDERS!

>  David Graeber‏ @davidgraeber Aug 2
>
> David Graeber Retweeted Wladimir
>
> wouldn't it be nice if this were true
>
>  Wladimir‏
> @vvanwilgenburg
>
> Turks believe there is US “secret” plan to deploy forces to Afrin to
> fulfill Kurds’ long-held dream reaching Sea

Whose long-held dream? It would seem, as with most tribal groups
untampered by "anthropologists' like Graeber, the Kurds as a society are
happiest right where they are, in their ancestral lands, un-restrained
or hampered by other's territorial desires. Part of their problem
historically is they've been murderous assholes, so passage to just
about anywhere has historically been blocked by people hostile to them.
Then the nation-states came, and like the Roma in Europe, they're "just
in the way" of territorial expansion by those nations. But I don't feel
sorry for them. They're right in there with Bandera of Ukraine, and the
Jewish mercenaries of Irgun, both of which collaborated with the NAZIS,
for a piece of land, hedging their bet that the Germans might win WWII.

Graeber also forced the progressive faction of the Democratic Party down
everyone's throats at OWS by colluding with a cabal of media-savvy
status-seekers to modify the voting system at general assemblies,
re-interpreting the "Block" to essentially mean you voted yourself out
of the process, when the "Block" was intended to STOP the process until
some overwhelmingly wrong issue was resolved. Because democracy is
SUPPOSED TO move slowly towards a goal, to avoid mistakes that might
terminate that democracy. And it did. It meant all the prog-libs could
'pack' the general assemblies and vote in their interest, instead of
occupy's. And when it disbanded, they MARKETED IT, as if the owned some
brand. Occupy Credit Cards, Bumper Stickers for your french-fry diesel SUV.

Rr