new idea for random number generation

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 11:54:06 PDT 2017

Speaking of cryptography (harhar), I was contemplating an idea to
generate random streams of random numbers using chaos theory (not the
first), specifically the logistic equation [3.5x(1-x)], when I came
across the argument (http://www.cs.utsa.edu/~wagner/laws/chaos.html)
that such generators are "psuedo-random", but I don't think is true.

The equation is capable of producing an infinite stream of numbers
that get more random as you continue to use the equation.  The amount
of true randomness approaches the depth of your word size, but in
theory you can create an implementation with arbitrary depth (say
10000 bits).

Is this interesting to anyone?

Marxos