House Judiciary Committee taps /r/The_Donald subreddit for Amended Resolution

Joshua Case jwcase at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 08:28:41 PDT 2017

> On Aug 2, 2017, at 10:50 AM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>

> On 08/02/2017 06:30 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> reaching out to "the people"
>
> Reaching out to people who have computers. The WHITE middle class, and
> upper working class urban dwellrs who aspire to that ever-shrinking and
> typically unavailable 'middle'. You can also tap it to turn techies who
> love technocracy and think the technology that made the mess can
> extricate us from it, into fascists and blackshirts.
>
> That's the same cohort tapped to make 'color revolutions' btw. We can
> see how THAT all turned out. More repression thanks to Soros and Rendon,
> and 'friends' who 'shape perception'.

Not only that, but why is there any reason to think that the members of a message board are American, or have American interests in mind while this guys crowdsources a job we pay for out of taxes?

I may not entirely agree with R’s assertion that the internet is white an middle class anymore, even though much of the money that moves there, and many of the faces it uses to lure in unsuspecting clickers are, but he’s definitely correct in assuming that this profile fits at the reddit page in question, you can see many of these cocks practicing these troll tactics under the same pseudonyms at daily storm, or any of the other political web shitholes on offer - RACISTS from ALL OVER THE PLANET. Writing legislation in the house. Classy.