Bitcoin Blockchain Has Been Forked (New: BitcoinCash UAHF)

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 07:32:33 PDT 2017

On 8/1/17, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 6:03 PM, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> What bitcoin needs to do is limit transactions to online transactions
>> or (more exclusively) the internet.  If it enters the old money
>> marketplace, it simply engages too much confusion.
>
> "Old money" is a representation and medium of work.

Well, it is presumed that more oil production will equate to new work
being done.  So they print it roughly based on oil production
(otherwise you could expect deflation of the dollar) presuming that it
will equate to work and live up to it`s printing.

> One cant't
> just wish a new DC validity and valuation upon people from the FSM,

DC = digital cash, FSM = finite state machine?

> one has to work for or exchange into a currency. No, that happens
> validly everywhere, online/internet, interpersonal barter, etc.

This doesn't make sense.

>> You see the old money works because it's tied to actual value, not
>> merely scarcity.  Officially or not, it's based on a valuable
>> commodity, namely oil.
>
> No it's not. One cannot obtain anything fixed from its issuer (The
> Federal Reserve) in exchange for them.

That's irrelevant.  You're confusing pre-release and post-release valuations.

> Everything else from all others
> floats, be it freedom from jail for taxes, or petrol, eggs, jeans. Same for
> BTC
> and DC's. NO sane oilman will give you a forever and indefeasible futures
> contract per liter denominated in either any fiat or any DC.

No, that's not how it's done, policy-wise.

>> Bitcoin should devise a way to tie itself to
>> CREATIVE works and produce more bitcoin (to prevent inflation) when
>> more creative works are produced.
>
> aka: Mining, though it's asymptotic, approaching valuation of
> demand, as a currency should be.

Yes, how can you do that with fixed-quantity currency?

> It's also known that people can't grok, due to fiat indoctrination school,
> and
> thus hate fixed quantity issuance because they failed to get in, so
> they foolishly
> demand inflation and manipulated markets as a crutch, instead of standing
> upon fixed (relative deflation compared to LOL of fiat) as a benefit.

That paragraph is demonic.

The ABSOLUTE best application of BitCoin is for the implementation of
World Game credits, whose very purpose is to CLEANSE the old-money
system and output a completely CLEAN money, free of all karma of
history.  See <wiki.hackerspaces.org/user:average/HackerWorldDomination>.

> The fixed Q DC's posit that mutually enforced scarcity *is*
> the value in itself, among other new deep thought values.
> It's expected and normal for people to stay out till they grok that.

That's cool.  I grok it.  I'm just having to challenge my knowledge of
monetary policy with the karmic benefits of bitcoin's implicit
redemption perogative.  Can you dig it?

>> The untold secret of the G8 economy is that they print new money when
>> a few key players decide

>> that value in the industrial economy has been
>> produced.  That's actually not a TOTALLY bad policy, but eventually it
>> drives the planet towards entropy unless that industrialism is
>> producing MORE order rather than less.
>
> Are shit products from China "order"? What about raped Earth?
> And pointless US consumerism? Whose policy decides that?

That's the fucking question I want to ask the old money makers.  As to
WHO decides that, it's the people of the Earth and THEY (not bankers)
are failing.

>> Bitcoin can figure out a fair solution to deciding when creative value
>> is produced.  If it really wanted to be try something new, it could
>> also value all non-material works, including academic work, patents,
>> rather than just creative.
>
> DC's are now programmable genesis codebase autonomous ICO's,
> so you may create your own valuflation order models in a new coin.
> Good times indeed.

Okay.  Good conversation.

Marxos, over and out