[tor-talk] Tor ban discussion at Russian state Duma

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 14:16:34 PDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:59 PM, krishna e bera <keb at cyblings.on.ca> wrote:
> Followup: laws passed.
>
> "
> President Putin has signed a law that, as of November 1st, bans
> technology which lets you access banned websites, including virtual
> private networks and proxies. Internet providers will have to block
> websites hosting these tools.
>
> Accordingly, the President has signed another law requiring that chat
> apps identify users through their phone numbers after January 1st, 2018
> "
>
> https://www.engadget.com/2017/07/30/russian-censorship-law-bans-proxies-and-vpns/

This is very poor, as the fundamental concepts of society and
interpersonal as we know it require to have private comms on
various things, this rational extend from in person to over distance.
We have no human capability to even imagine nonprivate world,
let alone spy world, as is not human. So fuck RU and FVEY...
they idea are not human but maniac. Resist. Do crypto. Do
political action for human.