Bitcoin Blockchain Has Been Forked (New: BitcoinCash UAHF)

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:43:40 PDT 2017

The longest running most successful blockchain and cryptocurrency
in history (Bitcoin BTC/XBT) has finally been forked, for the first
known time, at last common block 478558, resulting in the new
BitcoinCash UAHF (BCC/BCH).

https://bitcoincash.org/
https://github.com/Bitcoin-UAHF
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash
https://twitter.com/search?q=$BCC
https://twitter.com/search?q=$BCH

"Frontpage:
On August 1st 2017, We the People will breathe new life into Bitcoin.
A group of miners, developers, investors, and bitcoin users will
upgrade the Bitcoin protocol as specified by the  User Activated
Hard Fork (UAHF).
Those who do not want to follow our lead are free to use whichever
chain they like.  Miners implementing the UAHF will safely split
away, creating a new version of Bitcoin called "Bitcoin Cash".
All current Bitcoin holders will automatically own Bitcoin Cash.
The existing ledger at the time of the split is preserved, thus
users retain any balances they had before the split.
Bitcoin Cash brings sound money to the world.  Merchants and users
are empowered with low fees and reliable confirmations. The future
shines brightly with unrestricted growth, global adoption,
permissionless innovation, and decentralized development.
These ideals can be achieved, but it depends on you to succeed.  We
need the support of miners, investors, and users like you. Join us
to help achieve Satoshi's original vision of Bitcoin as Peer-to-Peer
Electronic Cash.
"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin+btc+CryptoCurrency+bch++bcc+bcash/
https://medium.com/@johnblocke/bring-on-the-chain-split-8a295a62cee6