Qubes - more shit from the american pentagon nazis

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Apr 30 21:53:51 PDT 2017

On Mon, May 01, 2017 at 06:34:09AM +0200, Tomasz Rola wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 07:29:53PM -0400, John Newman wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 07:35:03PM +0200, Tomasz Rola wrote:
> [...]
> > > one tape has more Buddha on it, the one with backup of formatted drive
> > > or the one that have been laid over degausser for a year?
> >
> > Haha :) I keep 15m snapshots on my ZFS volumes, so I guess I wouldn't
> > lose a whole lot of buddha.. but damn, I'd be irritated :P
>
> Oh... You possess huge Schwartz...
>
> --
> Regards,
> Tomasz Rola
>
> --
> ** A C programmer asked whether computer had Buddha's nature.      **
> ** As the answer, master did "rm -rif" on the programmer's home    **
> ** directory. And then the C programmer became enlightened...      **

  A Java programmer asked the master whether computer had Buddha's
  nature.

  The master answered "Objects are existential distractions, take the
  Class in Lisp; it begins at"

  The student waited a pregnant pause, twitched his head left and
  right in a decidedly Southern Indian continental Indian manner and
  realised he ought be mindful of culturally appropriating Southern
  Indian continental Indian head twitching, promptly chastised
  himself for such superficial thoughts and realised she'd now been
  waiting at least TWO, very pregnant pauses and the master had still
  failed to finish HIS sentence!

  "But, bu.., but what's the end of your sentence?" she asked in a
  rising, somewhat high pitched voice ending almost in a screech.

[continuation expected in 3 .. 2 .. "OVER TO YOU!" boomed a
 thunderous voice from on high. "Grab that semaphore and TYPE, fool!"
 'How odd' thought the SystemgoD, 'I feel so compelled to pronounce
 that I just love it when a plan9 comes together', scratched his Init
 head and finally thought 'oh well, perhaps these earthlings will
 understand ... divine inspiration and all yo!'
 ]