Gratuitous Cloud Shared Spycams with Mic's in Your Bedroom: Now A Reality

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:47:06 PDT 2017

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 17:32:37 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> > On Apr 29, 2017, at 5:24 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> of course I agree, but it seems to me this type of "assistant" tech
> >> that listens to everything you say and watches everything you do is
> >> just going to keep getting more and more popular and pushed more
> >> and more by the insatiable corporate maw to fucking gorge on
> >> marketable data...
> >>
> >> Before it gets to a point where it's hard (or impossible) to escape
> >> it would be nice if someone put some serious thought into
> >> integrating layers of PKI crypto into this stuff for privacy
> >

> >    I guess you're being sarcastic? =P
> >

> Hopeful... sarcastic... not much difference, sadly!!  ;)

	Well, but the connection between amazonNSA is encrypted with
	the latest bullshit encryption, the purpose of that encryption
	being to only allow amazon-pentagon aka the US government to
	spy.

	THe problem here is the people who buy that sort of garbage.
	More specifically the problem is the software running in their
	fucking heads.