Adding [Cypherpunks] at the beginning of a subject by default

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Fri Apr 28 10:54:11 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

A quick FYI, since I am the current list maintainer:

1. This field is present in postings, and could be used to filter, or to munge or otherwise direct or update the messages you receive:

2. We did not use the Mailman setting to prepend the list name because that was not part of the prior setting.  The changeover of the list hosting happened last year.  So, there was not much of a decision process, but simply an effort to keep the status quo.

  - Greg