Reports: US prosecutors weighing charges against WikiLeaks

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Apr 22 00:45:43 PDT 2017

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 03:19:40AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 2:07 AM, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Assange is currently living in the Embassy of Ecuador
> > the country that granted him asylum in 2012
>
> Provided water table in that part of London permits...
> should have grown beard, dyed hair, clothes, tunneled out
> of there, hoofed it with compatriot anons across to the northern
> shores of Scotland, jumped in a waiting inflatable, run out
> past 12mi and hop on Ecuadorean freighter headed back
> from a Norwegian banana run.
>
> > The U.S Constitution's First Amendment
>
> We The People's "Bill Of Rights" conveniently does not apply to non-US citizens.

This is too condensed for normies to properly hear, although most round
here should have no problems hearing it properly.

> Whereas various "crimes" often do, certainly moreso when within the US.
> Look at gitmo black sites, they conveniently forgot about the book.

The monkeys created various corporations such as "We The People", the
"United States Government" and other 'interesting' entities like the
"District of Colombia".

We humans are with human rights.

These rights arise pursuant to our nature, our natural ability.

I can walk and drive, or a friend can push my wheelchair, I have the
right to travel.

I have a voice, I have the right to speak.

I have a need for food and water, family, entertainment and anything
else I wish to 'pursue', so I have the rights to survive, grow food,
build a dwelling, collect water, travel and be creative.

The unpacked version of the above for normies: "the American Bill of
Rights as interpreted and enforced by courts and the various organs and
entities created by the 'US government', is held by those entities to
only apply to 'USA citizens' and not to foreigners, which is a prima
facie hypocrisy/contradiction in the face of the USA government's/courts
etc application of statutes to humans who are not 'USA citizens'. They
should not be allowed to have it both ways."