The Need For Crypto: Obama Nails It ;) [and Razer trolls it]

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Apr 19 17:57:44 PDT 2017

On 04/19/2017 03:22 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/66bzb3/obamaeveryone_is_walking_around_with_a_swiss_bank
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDijAoxG9g
>
> Don't harm or steal, be voluntary, build your own banks, not Bilderberg's.

First build your alternative society worth 'banking' on... One that
doesn't harm or steal and is voluntary or else EVENTUALLY someone's
gonna 'sell you out' to the bilderbergs.... Unless you actually believe
being able to use btc to pay for plastic crap at amazon and pay your
taxes is somehow alternative and revolutionary.

Most of the btc'rs I know are basically currency gamblers and as such,
are fucking useless to any alternative society I can visualize. A pity.
Maybe JB's Assassination Politics will take care of that problem and
they'll just exterminate each other in a greed-fueled frenzy of btc
mine-looting and irl blood.

Rr

Ps... What the world needs now is another mythical currency like I need
a hole in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eQaf2f1ei0 (UCSC's finest...)