[apc.members] OpenVPN

b0z0 at SDF.ORG b0z0 at SDF.ORG
Sat Apr 15 16:02:30 PDT 2017

I hear what you are all saying and i agree. However there are still some
good reasons why you might want to use the browser plugin..

1) Maybe i dont want all my network traffic forwarded - Still a trust
issue with upstream vpn provider.

2) Perhaps i dont want my torrents to consume vpn bandwidth

3) If i want hd streaming direct to my computer where my connection is
already a bit shit, I can one click disable the vpn or concurrently use
different browser.

4) Regular users can enable with one click. Still better than no vpn.

5) I dont trust tor much any more. Plus i can use other plugins on
firefox.

I have been trying it out for a while now whilst keeping a close eye
packet level for leaks with no problem so far.

Maybe someone could recommend a VPN provider?? A free one would be nice.

b0z0 at sdf.lonestar.org