Skrymions: Data storage breakthough

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 19:11:32 PDT 2017

>> I said it before.  Heavy industry amplifies human will.  High
>> technology amplifies the mind.  They can amplify virtue or vice.
>
> 	True, but not really what I am getting at.
>
> 	It seems to me that 'you guys' the cypherpunks/technology
> 	optimists have a naive or shallow understanding of the very
> 	technology you are selling or promoting.

I doubt it.  By "shallow" do you mean "how technology is used to take
our righst/oppress us/fart in our faces?"  Or is there something more
we should know.

I mean, the urgency you might feel is real, it's just that it's
neither technology nor action that will create the solution.  It's
something deeper, like a need for love.

The people activists paint as "evil empire" are comical, as in
literally something mythological and from a comic book.  They are
wizars behind a curtain with a loud booming voice.  The curtain is
main of the constitution and it faces their direction.  But if only
people would turn it towards themselves, they'd see the power of that
booming voice wither.

But then, so might the love...

Marxos