Riseup Warrant Canary Falls?

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Sun Apr 9 07:47:56 PDT 2017

On 04/09/2017 07:04 AM, Cari Machet wrote:
> people with smarts dont trust anyone
>
> and people who trust one fraction of someone trying to sell them something
> bulletproof are sad blobs of meat - its like famous people fucking...
>
> strangely autonomy is in the far reaches of the soul/body some cant see it
> even

Trust is a funny thing.

So SIGAINT is gone, like Tormail before them. But Riseup is still there.

And seriously, all I care is that Riseup handles the bloody messages.
During all of the canary bullshit with Riseup, I doubt that I ever lost
a message. And I don't give a rat's ass who reads them. I do my own
end-to-end encryption. And metadata is public with any email outside
closed systems. I'd rather have that, than depend on some arcane
proprietary browser crap.

So just sod off with your snide crap, bro.