4 Signs You May Be A Statist Puppet

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 21:16:38 PDT 2017

On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 21:52:51 -0400
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 4 Signs You May Be A Statist Puppet
> >
> > 1. You Believe State Laws are Valid and Just
> > 2. You are Blindly Patriotic
> > 3. You Think it’s Moral and Just That the Government Forces Taxation
> > 4. You’re Conditioned to Think You Need to be Policed
>
> That is one of the best lists I've seen.  The only problem I see is in
> #3.  The government doesn't force taxation,

	you are completely out of your mind

> 4 signs you may be giving too much power to the State:
>
> 1.  You believe it is more powerful than you are.

	again, you are totally and completely out of your mind. One or
	two cops can beat you to a pulp in minutes. The state is
	composed of millions of cops and higher order psychos from the
	military.

> 2.  You don't know much of the laws which define the state,

	you know shit about the state - what do you claim to be? a
	lawyer? If it's true that you are lawyer you should know pretty
	well that the state is the biggest collection of murderers and
	that lawyers - people like you - are their accomplices.