4 Signs You May Be A Statist Puppet

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 18:52:51 PDT 2017

> 4 Signs You May Be A Statist Puppet
>
> 1. You Believe State Laws are Valid and Just
> 2. You are Blindly Patriotic
> 3. You Think it’s Moral and Just That the Government Forces Taxation
> 4. You’re Conditioned to Think You Need to be Policed

That is one of the best lists I've seen.  The only problem I see is in
#3.  The government doesn't force taxation, it's just that most people
are too afraid to challenge it.  In theory, the state has to charge
you with the crime of tax evasion, and then they have to find you
guilty in a court of law.   So deny it publicly or en masse, like as
in history, and see how far they get in "forcing" you.  To my
knowledge, no one has tested this since before the last century.

So I'll complement your list with this:

4 signs you may be giving too much power to the State:

1.  You believe it is more powerful than you are.
2.  You don't know much of the laws which define the state,
3.  You depend mostly on mass media to know what's going on in your world.
4.  You are completely dependent upon the infrastructure of the state
for your livelihood (food, energy, heating, etc).

Discuss!

\0xd