Fwd: [ PFIR ] It's now illegal in Russia to share an image of Putin as a gay clown

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Apr 7 18:58:34 PDT 2017

On 04/07/2017 06:25 PM, Anton Nesterov wrote:

> Here is Federal List of Extemists Materials on Ministry of Justice
> website http://minjust.ru/ru/extremist-materials
>
> You know where "Ru" is? Russia.
>
> http://whois.domaintools.com/minjust.ru

So extremists are caricaturing Putin. It couldn't be that the so-called
'ban', if indeed it is one, has to do with the extremists'
identification via the caricature and not the caricature itself? There's
also no proof that the caricature isn't being distributed by anti-gay
elements in an attempt to cause LGBTs OR the Russian government grief.

I can see faggot fascists doing something like that, and like the US,
there's LOTS of faggot fascists.

Further, US law enforcement agencies also keep a list of images and
symbols used by extremists. I was once told by a local police officer I
was "Gang-related" because I have a "Jolly Roger" (skull and crossbones,
a historical symbol of sovereignty) tattoo.

You'll have to do better to make your case LGBTs are being persecuted,
and that the cause of their persecution isn't anti-LGBT elements
'stirring the pot'.

Rr

Ps. If I'm ever in Saint Petersburg I hear the "Blue Oyster" is a nice
place:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g298507-d3321991-r139342105-The_Blue_Oyster_Bar-St_Petersburg_Northwestern_District.html

https://www.google.com/search?q=Gay+bars+saint+petersburg