60 Missles, 60 Seconds, $100M

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 09:21:08 PDT 2017

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> It gets 'better' ... The New York Times reporter writing the hit piece
> blaming the Syrian govt for the chemical weapons attack that never
> happened also 'co-wrote the Iraq aluminum tube story in 2002':
>
> https://twitter.com/RaniaKhalek/status/850359176505298949

On never happening...

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/63xaqh/us_launches_missiles_at_syrian_base_after/dfxtevs/

"Allow me to break it down a bit, and prove to you that this is a
massive false flag for multiple reasons
First, our narrative
"Gas Attack" happens 45 minutes after the Susan Rice story makes FOX news
First outlets to run the story: WSJ, NYT, MSNBC, and CNN.
Plaster pictures of dead kids all over their outlets.
Completely ignoring and derailing the biggest scandal in modern US
political history.
"

ps: Stockholm authorities busy inciting nationwide fear right now too...

US Trump/Repubs killing net neutrality so problematic live feeds from
indie street journos can get region killed because oh muh tier-1
bandwidths are aching.