Fwd: [ PFIR ] It's now illegal in Russia to share an image of Putin as a gay clown

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Apr 6 09:22:18 PDT 2017

This is bullshit propaganda. I LUV the screenshot of "Gordonua.com"

You know where "Ua" is? Ukraine.

http://whois.domaintools.com/gordonua.com

The Washington post self-referencing one of it's own articles about gay
protesters arrested and beaten was laughable too.

A while back I checked on one bar smashing incident (Saint Petersburg,
with a HUGE LGBT population), and the bartender said, quite plainly, "I
don't know who they were. But their accents weren't from around here.

No. That didn't come from The Bezos-CIA axis media. It came from a local
newspaper I ran through a translator.

Soros money at work paying thugs to smash gay bars... Which is EXACTLY
WHY ANYONE WHO TALKS ABOUT LGBT is considered a criminal. Because there
are no laws prohibiting who fucks whom, and anyone who wants to make it
a topic of discussion HAS a PAID agenda.

Awww! So your child get to choose without pressure EITHER way.

...how... 'abusive'.

The propaganda also helps the Pentagon, desperate for soldiers, get LGBT
recruits who are stupid enough to believe that joining an imperial army
is "Liberation", but that's not enough to convince folks, so the CIA's
propaganda mill throws them some "Red Meat" BS story about Gay
harassment in Russia. Over and over and over again.

Just like they're using the words "Gas Attack" at Idlib over and over
and over again despite the known fact there was no "Gas Attack" at all.
Pavlovian bullshit.

Rr