[ PFIR ] It's now illegal in Russia to share an image of Putin as a gay clown

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Wed Apr 5 23:00:35 PDT 2017

On 04/05/2017 11:41 PM, Ted Smith wrote:
> It's like Putin is neither cypherpunk nor even a friend to cypherpunks.
>
> WHO KNEW?!?!?!?!???!?

Well, he is keeping Snowden from the US, but that's just another way for
him to stick it to them. Enemy of my enemy thing. That often doesn't
work out well, long term. He could get traded at any time.

As for the image, I don't even need to see it. Remember that painting
with Medvedev brushing his hair, both as women? They were pretty hot,
too ;) So gay clown, totally obvious.