[OT] German Concentration Camps Factual Survey Film (aka "Memory Of The Camps")

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 18:51:04 PDT 2017

On Apr 2, 2017 22:36, <jim.sovereign at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

German POW camps are worse camps because we've got to call them "Jewish
holocaust death camps" whereas Japanese, American, British, Italian and
French POW camps are "good" camps, because allies.

See, I know people like you and Zzzz don't like to study and have much
difficulty to understand History and reading books, Jim, but I strongly
suggest you to make a bigger effort to study our past.

"Japanese, American, British, Italian and French camps" were good.  Yeah,
they certainly were little pieces from Heaven in Earth, hahaha!!  ;)