How to identify a a narcissistic programmer

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Apr 2 18:27:21 PDT 2017

On Sun, Apr 02, 2017 at 08:38:46PM -0400, \0xDynamite wrote:
> Is this the first time you've thought about narcissism?

Of course I'm now duty bound to refute this dispute impute!

My God, the insolence!!

The world DOES revolve around me. There is me, the whole me, and bloody
well only me, got it?!! The center of all this world is "me".

Apparently I just learned this is a narcissistic view and possibly
sub-optimal survival strategy, but I'm still trying to find someone
recognizing my personal glory, in such clear enough manner as to
consider their duty bound to look up the defniition of narcissism for
me and explain it to me (did I mention "me"?) in a way that both
glorifies me, and at the same time minimizes the drain on my attention
from the mirror on my wall.

  [taps feet impatiently on the floor] [grating whiny screetching]
  I'm waiting ... I'm waiting ...
  [/]

One day mirror, one day you and I shall be one, and the world will be
at peace.

> I mean, I think we know those two items.  thanks anyway.

  [thinks to himself, daring not to speak it out loud]
  Hmm, I must have missed something here ...
  [/]