Ask yourself this

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 18:15:32 PDT 2017

> 	Doctor, I feel completely fed up with idiots who think that
> 	government needs to 'reformed' and controlled by 'good' people
> 	who really know how to rule their neighbors in a 'good' way.

I sympathize, believe me.  I've been assulted four times by the USA
trying to defend very basic rights.

The question to ask, however, is:  what will you do about it?   How
will you proceed with your view?  Because there are some very real
practical matters to have answers to, before you go on the offensive.

Like:  they have bigger guns.  You likely won't be pulling any Neo
bullet-dancing moves.  And you won't get to change the behavior of
steel, as it's of mutual interest.  Also, you're belief system have
probably already gotten invaded by the media machine.  Perhaps you
believe that Obama signed some bill to allow indefinite detention of
american citizens without a trial.  That will hurt.

If you want to be a warrior, you have to have a strategy against such
a foe.  What is yours?

\0xd