What is the value of the State?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 18:19:22 PDT 2017

On Mon, 1 May 2017 01:08:34 +0000
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> How does anarchy provide the high-level of organization needed to
> >> produce a car?  From ore, to smelting steel, to engineering, to
> >> molding, to paints, batteries, upholstery and textiles, etc?
> >
> > 	are you trolling or what? Are you as ignorant as your
> > question suggests you are, or is that supposed to be a didactical
> > 	question?
>
> Juan,
>
> I know you're style.  You don't know what you're talking about.

	dude - you don't even know the difference between "your" -
	possesive pronoun, and "you're" - contraction for "you are".

> You're fronting me as if you know how to answer the question, when you
> don't.

	what makes you think I don't know the answer? And why didn't
	you answer *my *question?

	Are you so stupid as to believe that 'a state' is needed to
	have division of labor? Really? Are you so INCREDIBLY IGNORANT?

	Do you think I know nothing about so called MARKET anarchism,
	when that's exactly the sort of political system I subscribe
	to?

	Why are you so fuckingly retarded as to even hint at the idea
	that the mafia - your state - is needed for people to
	be able to manufacture any sort of stuff?