This Carboni person is not on the up and up

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 13:55:28 PDT 2017

On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 13:33:19 -0700
Ryan Carboni <ryacko at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, The Intercept is currently an arm of the NSA, declassifying NSA
> newsletters about great NSA accomplishments. So Glenn Greenwald's
> word does carry some weight in some circles, not sure which though.

	most of the stuff the intercept now publishes is left wing
	fascist propaganda. The majority of columinists are typical
	left wing fascists who literally used to work for the washpo or
	the new york times. They publish a fair amount of fake news
	about russia, propaganda/advertising for americunt 'technology'
	companies pretending that those companies oppose surveillance,
	etc.

	and then greenwald once in a while writes an article denouncing
	fake news...the same fake news his columnists routinely vomit.

	At any rate it's obvious that the ebay-paypal owned "intercept"
	only publishes whatever their US gov't/corporate masters tell
	to publish.

	and yes a few days ago I saw an article that was ambiguous
	enough that it could be read as NSA advertising.