Qubes - more shit from the american pentagon nazis

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 13:42:29 PDT 2017

On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 17:43:23 +0200
Tomasz Rola <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:

> If you do not mind, it could be nice to write names of countries in
> consistent manner. Either as "US", "Russia", "Finland" and "Poland" -
> or as "us", "russia", "finland" and "poland".

	I think it's a bit too late for me to start using consistent
	spelling, and my grammar and style are fucked too, so at least
	my english is consistently bad =)

	...that said, I refer to the united states as "US" and not "us"
	because "us" is also a pronoun and may look a bit confusing -
	at least to me.

	perhaps I should use "gringolandia" instead of "US"...