This Carboni person is not on the up and up

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 13:33:19 PDT 2017

Well, I guess upon further examination Poitras claimed that everything was
an exaggerated response to a wire transfer to a Saudi and that she was
never interviewed. But apparently she did know. I guess this is not some
kind of inversion of some other well known elephant in the room situation.
I for one can claim I have never been interviewed by the police in relation
to a crime, and am thus far more trustworthy. I can even sign an affidavit
stating such, perhaps an affidavit stating I never committed a felony as
well.

Well, The Intercept is currently an arm of the NSA, declassifying NSA
newsletters about great NSA accomplishments. So Glenn Greenwald's word does
carry some weight in some circles, not sure which though.

Anyway, the ACLU should be aware that the NSA has a habit of incidentally
collecting everything. They do seem upset about a warrant for everyone who
Google searched a name. Well. All they seem to be doing is sex gone sour.
All this marching and hootin' and hollerin', yeah. But they aren't merely
doing lawyering, which is based upon public knowledge of law, but also
their best ability to understand how the government understands the law.

Which according to the Pike Committee report, is completely foreign. But
that interpretation of law is something the ACLU is well aware.

Jamal Jaffar is a traitor to the cause of freedom. He claims that NSA
programs in testimony to Congress are legal. In so many words. He is either
a total incompetent or an Deep State shill! See attached files.

The whole network of "freedom" non-profits spend at least fifty million
dollars per year.
The ACLU spends on lobbying as much as ISPs, and yet the ISPs have passed
an anti-consumer law.
They are all crooks. Anyone with half a billion dollars in ten years, who
can't accomplish a damn thing, is totally and utterly incompetent beyond
any reasonable means of comprehension to anyone who was not dropped on the
head as a baby.

Anyone who disagrees with me... so forcefully, when I am merely a troll...
what are you afraid of? I have no contributed one iota to any discussion in
the past three years.
But I make good points. So "I do good work".

[image: Inline image 1][image: Inline image 2]