Qubes - more shit from the american pentagon nazis

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Sun Apr 30 10:35:03 PDT 2017

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 01:00:00PM -0400, John Newman wrote:
[...]
> > ** A C programmer asked whether computer had Buddha's nature.      **
> > ** As the answer, master did "rm -rif" on the programmer's home    **
> > ** directory. And then the C programmer became enlightened...      **
>
> Whoa! Pretty harsh treatment from the master there, at least he
> included the "-i" flag, maybe say no to a few files... although, I
> think the "-f" is gonna take precedence. In any case, I'd find a
> new teacher fucking ASAP...  Maybe just buy a book, tell the master
> to get fucked ;)

Maybe masters sometimes do the right thing, and if they seem not to,
this might still be for the pupil's good?

Perhaps it depends on master and his/her objectives. Does the master
care about pleasing the master or does the master care about following
the path? Is the path important enough to destroy work of poor
student? Should the poor student make proper backups? Can Buddha's
nature be restored from a backup? Can it be stored there first? Which
one tape has more Buddha on it, the one with backup of formatted drive
or the one that have been laid over degausser for a year?

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola