This Carboni person is not on the up and up

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Apr 30 07:33:30 PDT 2017

On 04/29/2017 09:07 PM, Ryan Carboni wrote:
> This Laura Poitras is apparently famous for being repeatedly searched
> at airports. Maybe it is as what she says, that she didn't pull a Jane
> Fonda, but instead she just hung out with a bad crowd in the wrong
> neighborhood in a warzone.
>
> I guess she's right, the government is untrustworthy, unconditionally so.
>
> Unless she said otherwise???

I can tell by the tenor of your post that proves no point, "This Ryan
Carboni" is a sexist scumbag whose stuck in a patriotic war movie from
the 60s.

Besides, I LIKE 'bad crowds'. If you don't, then exactly why ARE you
here? 'Punks' are, by definition, a 'bad crowd'.

Other than that I second Steve Phillips.

Rr

Ps. Before you regurgitate some shit your baby-killing daddy told you
about Jane Fonda, you should do some research on how the US DID bomb
North Korea's agricultural levees killing tens of thousands of civilians
and destroying North Korea's agricultural economy, with effects still
visible to this day. But destruction of civilian infrastructure and
Genocide is probably A-OK by you, scumbag.

Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-us-war-crime-north-korea-wont-forget/2015/03/20/fb525694-ce80-11e4-8c54-ffb5ba6f2f69_story.html