JustSecurity: "Today we learned that those 2011 (Sec 702) safeguards did not work"

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Apr 28 19:57:20 PDT 2017

On 04/28/2017 07:39 PM, Mirimir wrote:

> But metadata and encrypted stuff, the NSA reportedly retains
> indefinitely.

Which is why I suggest attaching a password protected zip file of an
already 2x encrypted pic of a lulzcat to every email.

Feed the five-eyed beast garbage until it explodes.

Rr

Ps. If you liked that, you'll LUV this:

https://www.justsecurity.org/40379/letter-editor-concerns-fbi-queries-section-702-overblown/

I BELIEVE it was written by someone who worked for DITU (/'served in the
Federal Bureau of Investigation as a Special Agent, specializing in
counterintelligence investigations/'), and despite a general ROTFL it
DOES give some details about their 'oversight' of the 702 dataz