Fw: Climate change myth SMASHED as scientists confirm solar activity is a significant driver of Earth’s climate.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Apr 18 01:22:59 PDT 2017

Had some really nice climate change today - gorgeous mid April autumn
day. Nearly feels like summer. Changed from cold and wet for nigh on two
weeks.

Just love this changing climate...

Regards
Zen

PS: comparing "our Sun, the sole known significant driver" of climate
change, v.s. Al Gore's global carbon tax over 10 years resulting in
--undetectable-- changes to climate, gotta wonder if and who might be
pushing an agenda...

----- Forwarded message from Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com> -----