Fwd: [apc.members] OpenVPN

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 19:05:12 PDT 2017

Hi, cute girls and guys!  Hope everybody is doing good!  :)

I am still pretending to be dead while finishing some crazy projects and
healing a bit, but this message can be very interesting for some
researchers here.

Source: Private APC Members List. (Sorry, I am trying to protect the
sender.  There are bastard Aussie bullies here.)

So much violence and fear, so many bombs and pain in the world...  When we
have more fears and prejudices than dreams and hopes, there is something
very wrong in the world.  A world without privacy, without any security,
where we have to protect our children not of pedophiles on Internet, but of
our own governments...

A Russian government agent tried to get informations about one of my
friends using his own kids, asking them about "their daddy's friends",
about "daddy's job", and so go on.  Protect your lives and, please, protect
also the children's innocence, my beloved ones.

Take care and  - if you believe -  God  (or Goddess, Allah, Buda, Kannon,
The Mother Earth, Shango, everybody!)  bless and protect you and your
dreams.

Ceci