Major Leak Suggests NSA Was Deep in Middle East Banking System

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Apr 14 18:19:30 PDT 2017

On 04/14/2017 11:27 AM, Joshua wrote:
> https://www.wired.com/2017/04/major-leak-suggests-nsa-deep-middle-east-banking-system/

Well yeah... I mean all those pallets of cash we sent to KabulBank.

All those shopping-bags full the CIA station chief was handing of to
Karzai.

And other similar transactions all over the Middle East Africa South
America Pacific Rim (think Uighurs on Palau! That island's GOVERNMENT
got paid. I forget the amount but it WAS reported in the MSM) .... It
has to get laundered somehow, and the Middle East, US cash 'magically
appeared from nowhere' in places like Dubai UAE. Used to construct
skyscrapers that would later burn for the insurance money and
'constellation islands', and the NSA was watching every move that money
made/makes, for a variety of reasons. As a hint it's been shown over and
over again, including Snowden's dox... Most US spying doesn't focus on
diplomatic or military geostrategy or anything like that. If you follow
along you can see it boils down to industrial spying for the intel
community's 'associates'. Finance IS an 'industry'.

Dubai 2010 edition... Before the skyscrapers began to burn:

"All this money magically appears from nowhere"
The Looting Of Afghanistan's Wealth By It's U.S. Installed Kleptocracy
Begins In Earnest

http://auntieimperial.blogspot.com/2010/02/all-this-money-magically-appears-from.html

Rr