[WAR] Re: ‘Black teens’ not allowed: Racist sign left on Melton, Melbourne, milk bar window

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Apr 14 16:23:17 PDT 2017

Anyone got a plan on how to stop the CIA from committing atrocities the
world over?

----- Forwarded message from Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> -----
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:16:36 +1000
From: Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net>
Subject: Re: ‘Black teens’ not allowed: Racist sign left on Melton, Melbourne, milk bar window

The problem is Jim, that the ones we take in more often than not come
from areas where the population is experiencing much strife.

And that strife is more often than not due to Muslim Brotherhood or some
other CIA sponsored, coup-loving jihadi "moderate" head choppers.

So then we must look at the numbers - even if only 2 out of 100
immigrants are likely to commit a violent crime,

   DO WE WANT TO TAKE THAT RISK ???

For most people, the honest answer is no.

Politically correct "they struggle so much" talk keeps us blind to the
obvious - we ought be working out ways to look after our own challenged
youths, rather than bring in 1000s from other countries who have little
to no hope to integrate, and close to certainty to become street wise
thugs, because they are more often already street wise thugs from where
they come from.

And then also with young, disenfranchised and financially disempowered
males also being the majority of "poor starving immigrants" from these
regions, you know that that 2 out of 100, is actually closer to 22 out
of 100!

Should we keep importing this high risk, high aggression group of young
disenfranchised males from war torn regions (often war torn thanks to
the CIA and USA/Australia)?

The --sane-- answer should be HELL NO!!

And yes, the media SHOULD be publishing the crimes that happen.

Burying our heads under the rug will NOT solve the problem, NOR increase
the understanding, NOR improve the public dialog.

Regards,
Zenaan

----- End forwarded message -----