Skrymions: Data storage breakthough

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 08:57:17 PDT 2017

> 	Now, back to a cypherpunks-relevant topic :

Fine.

> 	I am waiting for any cypherpunk or non-cypherpunk to provide
> 	any evidence to support the optimistic, false and highly
> 	dangerous, pro-technology stance.

Here one:  The Internet provides the last hope of actually producing
the systemic change required to save the world from itself, absent a
Messiah prophesy (from the joos).  It's just being co-opted by both
Left and the Right -- because neither don't know how to resolve the
primary dischord:  religion vs. science.

Marxos