Skrymions: Data storage breakthough

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 04:22:51 PDT 2017

On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 03:22:54 -0400
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, you see, you did it.   I said cross-fertilize to fill each other's
> scriptural gaps, but you turned it into cultural annihilation.  How
> did you reason that one?

	so you are hijacking 'my' completely relevant points/thread
	with your sick, criminal and insane bullshit. Like I said
	fucking joo-kkkristian assholes like you are the very source of
	all our problems. Your fucking joo-kkkristian criminal
	delusions surely have to annihilated.

	Now, back to a cypherpunks-relevant topic :

	I am waiting for any cypherpunk or non-cypherpunk to provide
	any evidence to support the optimistic, false and highly
	dangerous, pro-technology stance.