Skrymions: Data storage breakthough

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 20:11:07 PDT 2017

It's a fine point, but this problem is far more subtle than oppressive
forces.  In the issue of Iraqis, for example, there is an issue of
ignorance.  If someone in the West would have taken the time to teach
them and cross-ferilize cultures, these things wouldn't happen.  But
no one did that.  There are serious scriptural holes, between the
Christian and Islam, that can be united if someone were to take the
effort.  Strangely, no one did.  So they were discarded by the West.
But that event isn't just an issue of guns, it's an issue of everyday
people not giving a damn about anyone outside our culture.

The problem is always in the mirror.

Marxos